By the turn of the 20th century, Pittsburgh had emerged as the center of the world’s steel production.
Following a 20-year career at Armco Steel and Union Steel Castings, John Benham Kintner forms J.B. Kintner Company
Located in downtown Pittsburgh, J.B. Kintner Company becomes a key supplier to the world’s top steel equipment engineering firms.
J.B.’s sons, John M. Kintner and Samuel M. Kintner II join the company in the late 1950’s and expand the sales division.
As advancements are made in thermal processing, J.B. Kintner evolves into a specialist in heat resistant castings and fabrications.
Samuel M. Kintner III and J. Edward (Ted) Kintner join KINTNER, Inc.
In the late 1990's KINTNER establishes an international sales division to service an expanding global marketplace.